Saturday, June 7, 2008

graduation season





hey there!


here are some graduation cards i've been working on this week that i wanted to get posted before i check out for a few days. these were done for my daddy for my daddy. he's mr. popularity with everyone (especially the ladies! we call him "captain-save-a-honey"), and all my cousins hit him up every year because he gives out the best graduation gifts. then i did a pretty blue bday card for a good family friend of my juan's friend. i think the blue and red cards are my fav.


some back soon because i've got a few cards in the works now all spread out on my dinning room table. it's driving my ocd husband crazy! poor man. let's see, i've got a new baby card, thinking of you, and of course - daddy's day! plus, i've got some new stuff to play with - stickles gitter, pearls shinny beads, new paper, bookplates, ooh, i feel like getting up now and making something! nope, got to go to bed, it's 2:30 am! night, night....


be well :)


2 comments:

Rich Fitzgerald said...

need a place to order -- these are nice.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Oooh those loook beautiful!