Monday, June 30, 2008

decisions, decisions,..

oh what is a girl to do? today is the end of the year for stampin up! which means that they retire or make dormant quite a bit of thier products and accessories and there's tons of stuff i want to get. i feel i have to get.

oh the ribbon, the glittery sparkles, the brads, scissors, the paper. ooooh the paper. i've got a jones for paper so bad. yes. making cards, scrapbooking, and doing classes and workshops is just an excuse to have all the but then, there's my backyard.

it was flooded for almost a week when we had those torrential rains a few months ago. it killed almost everything and i am so very sad. nothing is blooming. well, not exactly. there's one little half sad plant that has some fuschia flowers on it, and my potted bouganvillea is trying so very hard to do something for me. sweet thing.

so my delima? well, do i spend a small fortune on my crafting or my backyard? what to do, what to do??!!!?!? i'll let you know!

be well :)

No comments: