Saturday, June 21, 2008

daddy's day





hey there!


i hope all is well with you and yours. how was your father's day? we hung around the house just relaxing, its juan's favorite pastime! then my mommy, ladybug and i headed over to my darling little brothers house for a visit. it was so much fun. it's always fun being at his house. he's a comedian and doesn't even know it! plus his 4 boys are just as hilarious as he is. but cuter!
his second youngest son jaylin, is the same age as ladybug and they are the bestest of friends. his youngest son, jordin, is just adorable too. i could just eat him up!
i'm fascinated to see just how well my 'lil bro has turnd out to be such a great dad (and hubby too). well, not really, really. it's all he ever wanted since he was young. to be a daddy. and a great one he is!
here are some pics of some cards i made, along with some of the kids.


be well :)
~~~~~
i am still woring on my watermarks, cropping, and all that, so please bare with me!
SOME OR ALL IMAGES ARE STAMPIN UP! 1999-2008 ; ALL WORK DONE BY ME!

1 comment:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

The cards are BEAUTIFUL!

Happy Father's Day Juan! You are my favorite husband!